Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $22.45 each
|Grades 1-5| Jump-start! is an effective way to reach every student every day in a minimal amount of time with a minimal amount of preparation. This program includes 180 five-minute lessons and 36 weekly topics which can be presented during morning announcements using the following weekly format:
- Monday—Recognition and Inspiration:Students nominated as Student of the Week for their performance of the previous week’s goal are recognized. The weekly goal is announced.
- Tuesday—Rationale:Why Should We Do This? explains the reason to strive for the goal.
- Wednesday—Role Models: Tidbits are related about famous people and others who do or have done a great job of achieving the weekly goal.
- Thursday—At Home:Students are given an assignment concerning ways to achieve this goal at home and in school.
- Friday—What Would You Do?Students are selected to perform skits about ways to engage in positive behaviors.
Each weekly topic contains reproducible parent letters and classroom activities that can be taught by the counselor or classroom teacher.
The CD includes grayscale PDF files of the reproducible parent letters, What Would You Do? skits, and classroom activities for ease of distribution to parents, students, and teachers.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!