Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $29.65 each
|Grades 7-12| Activities For Group Work With Adolescents brings Activity Centered Therapy (ACT) to the secondary counselor and group worker. This all-inclusive program will give the new counselor and group worker a basis for effectively facilitating small-group counseling and the experienced counselor and group worker a supplement to enrich an already established small-group counseling program. The book features:
- A section on the meaning of Activity Centered Therapy (ACT) and guidelines for making the presentation of activities as beneficial as possible
- Reproducible charts for counselor/group worker efficiency and reference
- Easy-to-read charts that help facilitators better understand the developmental stages of early and middle adolescence, activities compatible with the purpose and developmental stage of the group
- An intake form, a group note, and measures to monitor and evaluate group practice
- A large variety of activities, most requiring little or no preparation, that promote group process and enhance social, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral competencies
- Reproducible activity sheets
- CD with PDF files of all the reproducible pages, many in color!
- Extensive program-validating references
The CD includes color level 1 Whiteboard compatible PDF files of all the reproducible pages.
Based on the recognized theory of Activity Centered Therapy, the author Susan Ciardiello, Ph.D., LCSW, has used this theory to enhance the social and emotional competency of her students. The program is the result of her interaction with students in small group counseling and the extensive bibliography which cites 46 published resources that give credence to the format and material in this program.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!