Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 2-5| This book features role-plays as the foundation for each of its eight units. Each unit includes two to three lessons with time-saving ready-to-use reproducible role-plays. The lessons begin with teaching the targeted concept, and then offer a variety of reproducible scenarios which the students can role-play or discuss.
By helping Alex and Maddie find answers in a variety of different situations, students learn about:
- Trustworthiness (Honesty, stealing, cheating)
- Respect (The Golden Rule, displaying anger appropriately, manners)
- Responsibility (Consequences, self discipline/self control, doing one’s best)
- Being Fair (Following rules, listening, keeping an open mind)
- Caring (Kindness, helping others, forgiveness)
- Perseverance (Sticking with a job, not giving up)
- Citizenship (Respect for the flag, taking care of the environment, helping your neighbors)
- Volunteerism (Meaning of volunteerism, how students can help)
In addition to step-by-step lesson plans and ready-to-use role-plays with discussion questions, reproducible activity sheets are also included. Take advantage of this user-friendly program and let your students learn how to react to puzzling everyday situations.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed