Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 2-5| This book features role-plays as the foundation for each of its eight units. Each unit includes two to three lessons with time-saving ready-to-use reproducible role-plays. The lessons begin with teaching the targeted concept, and then offer a variety of reproducible scenarios which the students can role-play or discuss.
By helping Alex and Maddie find answers in a variety of different situations, students learn about:
- Trustworthiness (Honesty, stealing, cheating)
- Respect (The Golden Rule, displaying anger appropriately, manners)
- Responsibility (Consequences, self discipline/self control, doing one’s best)
- Being Fair (Following rules, listening, keeping an open mind)
- Caring (Kindness, helping others, forgiveness)
- Perseverance (Sticking with a job, not giving up)
- Citizenship (Respect for the flag, taking care of the environment, helping your neighbors)
- Volunteerism (Meaning of volunteerism, how students can help)
In addition to step-by-step lesson plans and ready-to-use role-plays with discussion questions, reproducible activity sheets are also included. Take advantage of this user-friendly program and let your students learn how to react to puzzling everyday situations.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!