Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $13.45 each
|Grades K-12| In 15-Minute Focus: Anxiety, Worry, Stress, and Fear, Leigh Bagwell gives counselors and educators a step-by-step primer on how to support students who struggle with anxiety.
Anxiety can cause students to feel isolated and overwhelmed, preventing them from learning and engaging in the classroom. Rather than tell our students not to worry, our job as educators should be to recognize when our students are struggling with anxiety and get them the support they need. In this book, Bagwell explains the physiological progression from a trigger to a full-blown anxiety attack, and provides a variety of prevention and intervention strategies for school counselors, educators, and administrators.
What you’ll get:
- Understanding of anxiety and clarification of anxiety vs. misbehavior
- Breakdown of various anxiety disorders and how they present
- Helpful tips for parents who have anxious children
- Curated list of resources, including organizations, curriculum, books, and more!
When students experience anxiety, they need help navigating through it. This guide will teach school counselors, educators, and administrators how to become powerful advocates for their students so they can thrive in the classroom and in life.
- GRIEF: Processing and Recovery (15-Minute Focus Series)
- SUICIDE: Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention (15-Minute Focus Series)
- TRAUMA and Adverse Childhood Experiences (15-Minute Focus Series)
- 15-Minute Counseling Techniques that Work
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!