Are you a professional educator? Have you created a unique idea for an:
- Activity book (K-12)
- Storybook (K-6) Note: We only review storybooks that have accompanying activity pages/worksheets and supplementary information. We do not publish stand-alone storybooks.
- Program lesson book (K-12)
Marco publishes innovative programs on the topics of: anger, bullying, conflict resolution, social skills, violence prevention, character development, divorce, grief and loss, self-esteem, study skills, test-taking, and other topics of pertinent interest in the field of education. Our primary market is school counseling. The manuscript may be directed toward individuals, small groups, and/or classrooms. At this time, we are not accepting submissions for board games or card games.
Mail your word document (.doc) manuscript on CD to:
Marco Products, Inc., Attn: Manuscript Review Dept., 214 Kale Road, New Bern, NC 28562
Include the following information:
- Your relevant background and subject of expertise.
- Your completed manuscript or a brief overview, detailed outline or table of contents, and a minimum of two sample chapters. Do not send originals.
- Intended audience (include age ranges and audience description)
Be Patient: It takes time to review materials thoroughly. Marco takes this step very seriously, not only reviewing your idea, but determining what we can do to help each author make their publication the best that it can be. We feel working with authors throughout the publication process to be an important part of quality publishing.
- Marco has been a leading publisher in the field of education for over 25 years and is recognized for its publication of practical materials.
- We have professional layout personnel, illustrators, and editors to work on each publication.
- In addition we have a standard royalty policy, which is explained in detail when a manuscript has been accepted.