Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 7-12| Bullying has moved past face-to-face interaction. Junior High and High School students present real-life scenarios of bullying, including bullying through the internet, texts and video. Difficult and distressing situations in a variety of settings are addressed, followed by both unproductive actions and resolutions that work. This program covers bullying from its painful beginning to its peaceful end. Includes a DVD and a CD-Rom with a complete lesson plan. Run time: 30 minutes.
Video program plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources.
- Addresses bullying in its many forms - including friendship manipulation, physical threats and cyber-bullying
- Covers present social issues that result from modern day technology
- Content written and reviewed by a team of professionals, including counselors, psychologists and educators
- Includes Full Public Performance Rights
- Same quality video content and extensive ancillary material as our award-winning Teaching Systems programs
CLICK ON THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN TO START OR STOP THE VIDEO
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!