|Grades 5-8| Children Surviving In A World Of Violence is a violence prevention manual that includes 35 lessons. It addresses:
- 7 lessons on the meaning, forms, and causes, of violence plus the impact of the media and violence, and the meaning of juvenile crime.
- 3 lessons on families, the importance of their rules and values.
- 5 lessons on anger management.
- 3 lessons on conflict resolution.
- 5 lessons on safe surroundings, the people and places including a lesson on everyone and everything has a right to live.
- 3 lessons on potentially destructive behaviors.
- 5 lessons on constructive behaviors.
- 4 lessons on self-awareness.
This book can be presented in its entirety, or facilitators can design their own programs by using selected lessons. Each lesson has reproducible information for students and a comprehension section which enables students to reiterate the knowledge they have learned and include personal observations.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed