Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grade 4-7| The importance of self-regulation cannot be over emphasized.The ability to self regulate is necessary for achieving academic and social success. Therefore, it is important for children to have a solid foundation of self-regulation skills to help them stay focused on their learning, work independently and cooperatively in the classroom, get along with others, and manage their behavior, emotions, and thoughts.
Destination Self-Regulation offers educators a unique and fun way to teach self-regulation skills. Students start their engines and journey down the Self-Regulation Highway, exiting at Study Skills Junction and Preparation Parkway, until reaching their final destination of self-regulation. As students complete this self-exploration workbook, they will learn:
- The definition of self-regulation
- The importance of self-regulation when studying,
- taking tests, or doing schoolwork
- Personal self-regulation strategies
- Behavioral self-regulation strategies
- Environmental self-regulation strategies
- The importance of planning, preparation, and focus
- What triggers their reactions and how to remain in control
The CD includes a Pre-Post Test, printable posters, and black and white as well as color pages of the student booklet. PDFs on CD are level 1 Whiteboard Compatible.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!