Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 1-8| How many times have children come to you with a tale about their divorce or separation situation and you wished you had a story that they could relate to? Diverse Divorce doesn't have every situation but it does have eighteen different stories that are based on situations presented to the author in her role as school counselor. The program includes eight stories for young elementary-age children and ten for older elementary/middle school-age children. Each story focuses on a different marital situation and includes suggested questions for post-story discussion. The stories for younger students also include a related activity.
Each story stands on its own and can be reproduced for children to read. Included titles and topics are:
- Weddings are Fishy Business (Anxiety Over a Remarriage)
- As Easy as Mashed Potatoes (Financial Difficulties Forcing a Lifestyle Change)
- Chick Flicks and Porch Swings (Coping with Parents' New Relationships)
- Nobody's Fault (Discovery of an Extramarital Affair)
- Cinnamon Toast and Tears (Concern Over Whether Fighting Will Lead to a Divorce)
- Fathers and Other Strangers (An Absentee Father Unexpectedly Comes Into a Child's Life)
Diverse Divorce prepares you to reach children of divorce through literature and discussion. The stories make it easier for the children to open up and discuss their own personal situations. When a child comes into your office with a situation similar to one of the stories in this book, you'll be glad you have Diverse Divorce on your shelf.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!