Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
|Grades 4-8| EASY-TO-PRINT Cards for Conversation & CD: 770 Questions (& Tips!) on 18 Topics for Students in Grades 4-8
One of the most popular and rewarding ways for students to engage, express, discuss, and learn is to have them answer questions and/or talk about informational tips related to relevant topics. Easy-to-Print Cards for Conversation includes 18 topics for students in Grades 4-8. Each topic has at least 30 questions provided in a printable card format. The included topics are: All About Me, Anger, Bullying, Careers, Cooperation, Decision Making, Effective Communication, Empathy, Fears, Feelings, Friendship, Getting Good Grades, Mindfulness, Resiliency, Setting Goals, Test Taking, Who Am I?, and Worry.
Each deck of cards can be printed from the included CD on easy-to-tear-apart business cards, or you may print the cards on card stock, then cut them apart (business card/card stock not included).
The book includes a written description of each topic, a list of the question/tips printed on the cards, and possible responses if appropriate (suggested answers/responses are not on the cards). Ideas for using the cards with classrooms, small groups, and individual students are included. A great value!
- ABOUT ME/ICEBREAKERS/CARD 3: Name any famous person you would like to be. Then tell the reason for your choice and what you would want to do or accomplish if you were that person.
- ABOUT ME/ICEBREAKERS/CARD 5: Would you rather get good grades or be good at sports? Tell the reason for your choice.
- ANGER/CARD 28: A “trigger” is something that “pushes your buttons” and makes you angry. Name something that “triggers” you.
- ANGER/CARD 30: How might your behavior change when you are angry?
- ANGER/CARD 31: Physical activity is a great way to cope with feelings of anger. What physical activity could you do to “cool down”?
- BULLYING/CARD 5: Name one type of SOCIAL bullying.
- BULLYING/CARD 8: Where does most bullying occur in school?
- COOPERATION/CARD 9: Describe a non-cooperative person.
- COOPERATION/CARD 10: What does the word compromise mean? Why is it sometimes necessary to compromise in order to cooperate with one another?
- DECISIONS/CARD 32: Give an example of a time you did not accept responsibility for a decision you made.
- DECISIONS/CARD 33: Our bodies can tell us if we are worried about making a decision. What signs might your body give you if you are uncertain or worried?
- COMMUNICATION/CARD 12: When you are talking, why is important to pay attention to the other person’s body language?
- COMMUNICATION/CARD 13: When speaking, why is it important to be direct and to the point?
- EMPATHY/CARD 5: Why is listening to someone one of the best ways to show empathy?
- EMPATHY/CARD 26: How does integrity relate to empathy?
- FEARS/CARD 18: You are trying out for a school team. What do you fear?
- FEARS/CARD 39: What is an irrational fear?
- FRIENDSHIP/CARD 13: Tell about a time when you became angry with your friend.
- FRIENDSHIP/CARD 25: What are some of the benefits of having friends who are different from you?
- GRADES/CARD 14: How can you motivate yourself to complete a homework assignment you don’t like?
- GRADES/CARD 28: Why is it important to participate in class?
- MINDFULNESS/CARD 13: Can practicing mindfulness help you to stay in control when you are upset?
- MINDFULNESS/CARD 39: How can you have a “mindful minute” at bedtime?
- RESILIENCY/CARD 8: Resilient people are confident. Name something you do well.
- RESILIENCY/CARD 27: Your team loses the game. How can you show resilience at that moment?
- GOALS/CARD 7: Why is it important to have goals that are measurable?
- GOALS/CARD 24: Think of a goal. What strengths or skills do you possess that could help you to reach that goal?
- TEST-TAKING/CARD 15: What are some ways to relax right before a test?
- TEST-TAKING/CARD 25: What is cramming? Is this a good way to study?
- WORRY/CARD 9: What can the fear of making a mistake STOP you from doing?
- WORRY/CARD 17: What is something a person might worry about that he or she CANNOT control?
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!