Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $22.45 each
|Grades K-5| The Good Egg Group is an EGG-cellent small-group program to help students in kindergarten through Grade 5 better accept themselves and others.
These clever and unique lessons give students the opportunity to learn appropriate ways of coping with difficult or confusing situations so they can become more resilient, EGG-straordinary individuals.The program includes three levels:
- Kindergarten (6 lessons)
- Grades 1-2 (6 lessons)
- Grades 3-5 (7 lessons)
At the completion of the Good Egg Group, the students will better understand:
- themselves and the other members of their group
- what they are good at as well as those things they find difficult to accomplish
- behaviors they need to utilize in order to protect themselves
- stress management techniques and positive ways to practice them
- ways to encourage and be more accepting of others
Each student will complete and personalize a Good Egg Group Workbook to take home and share with his or her parents at the conclusion of the program.
The lessons are aligned with the ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors for Student Success and a pre- and post-test is included to help the facilitator evaluate the program’s success.
Each lesson includes complete directions for presentation, and the included CD allows the user to easily print the reproducible worksheets/pages in black and white or color. PDFs on CD are level 1 Whiteboard Compatible.
Please note: Be aware of students’ food allergies. Real eggs are used in a few of the Good Egg Group lesson presentations.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!