Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $28.75 each
|Grades 3-5| NOW WITH DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL CONTENT! Downloadable digital content includes 1 Whiteboard compatible PDF files of all the reproducible pages. Small-groups take time to develop. Deciding the goals of each session and what to include in each session is not a quick process. With Groups to Go you are ready to offer your students a variety of small groups. Includes eighteen four- to eight-session groups divided into nine topics. Each session is laid out with its purpose, materials needed, and a step-by-step session plan. The topics and their two groups are:
- Academic Improvement: Time Management and Underachieving Students
- At-Risk Behaviors: Uncooperative Behaviors and Stress
- Decision Making: Decision-Making Skills and Peer Pressure
- Divorce: The Feelings and Realities of Divorce and Dealing with the Problems of Divorce
- Grief and Loss: Coping with a Death and Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Respect: Self-Respect and Respect for Authority
- Self-Confidence: Developing Self-Confidence Through Drama and Human Relationships and Self-Confidence
- Social Skills: Everyday Social Skills and Friendship
- Test Taking: Controlling Test-Taking Feelings and Test-Taking Techniques
Downloadable digital content includes level 1 Whiteboard compatible PDF files of all the reproducible pages.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!