|Grades K-3 & 3-5| SAVE $13.95 NOW WITH DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL CONTENT! Small-groups take time to develop. Deciding the goals of each session and what to include in each session is not a quick process. With Groups to Go you are ready to offer your students a variety of small groups.
Groups to Go for Grades K-3 offers 14 small groups divided into the three most desired topics for early elementary students—academic improvement, behavior, and understanding self and others. Each session is laid out with its purpose, materials needed, and a step-by-step session plan. The topics are:
- Behavior: Anger, Facing Reality, Attention-Seeking, Controlling Anger
- Academic Improvement: Listening: A Study Skill, Another Year in the Same Grade, Time Management, Study Skills/Work Habits, Making the Decision to Learn.
- Understanding Self And Others: Self-Esteem, Shy or Withdrawn Students, I’m Special, Friendship
Groups to Go for Grades 3-5 offers eighteen four- to eight-session groups divided into nine topics. Each session is laid out with its purpose, materials needed, and a step-by-step session plan. The topics and their two groups are:
- Academic Improvement: Time Management and Underachieving Students
- At-Risk Behaviors: Uncooperative Behaviors and Stress
- Decision Making: Decision-Making Skills and Peer Pressure
- Divorce: The Feelings and Realities of Divorce and Dealing with the Problems of Divorce
- Grief and Loss: Coping with a Death and Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Respect: Self-Respect and Respect for Authority
- Self-Confidence: Developing Self-Confidence Through Drama and Human Relationships and Self-Confidence
- Social Skills: Everyday Social Skills and Friendship
- Test Taking: Controlling Test-Taking Feelings and Test-Taking Techniques
Downloadable digital content includes 1 Whiteboard compatible PDF files of all the reproducible pages.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!