Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 4-8| One of the most popular anti-bullying videos in the country, Gum In My Hair is the centerpiece of bullying awareness programs in thousands of elementary and middle schools across the country. Gum In My Hair Version 2.0 includes new research, techniques, interviews and input from hundreds, even thousands, of counselors and teachers. The new version emphasizes:
- The role of the bystander in fueling or defusing a bullying incident
- Empathy and how teaching it can prevent bullying in the hallways
- Why it’s important to focus on “bullying” rather than just the bully
- The fact that having one or two friends or allies significantly reduces a child’s chances of being bullied.
A must-have and must-watch for every elementary and middle-school anti-bullying program. Includes closed captioning in English and Spanish.
CLICK ON THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN TO START OR STOP THE VIDEO
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed