Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 2-6| These ready-to-use, fun, interactive lessons will teach kids in grades 2-6 the impulse control and self-regulation skills they need to be more successful in school and day-to-day life.
Students will love these animated game-like lessons with narration & sound effects. This program will help students to practice using the “Amazing Remote Control” buttons in different situations. It is designed to help students become even more empowered with Hunter’s insights and develop essential skills for improving self-control.
- Hunter and His Amazing Remote Control animated storybook narrated in English and in Spanish.
- 6 Interactive Lessons (animated and narrated):
- Change your Brain Channel (Channel Changer button): Players identify and remove distractions then use the channel changer button to refocus.
- A Trip to the Zoo (Pause & Fast Forward buttons): Players improve decision-making skills by using the “Pause” and “Fast Forward” buttons.
- The Cave of "Shoulds" (Rewind button): Players escape the cave by changing each “Should” into a plan for future success.
- ZAP Away Negativity (ZAP button): Players use the “Zap” button to eliminate destructive negative thinking patterns.
- The Helpful Coach (Coach button): Players select strategies for managing common situations and learn to avoid the “bad coaching” that can interfere with success.
- Use the Right Button! (practice using all the buttons): Players match “problem cards” then choose the appropriate button on the amazing remote control to address the situation.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!