Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 1000 and pay only $29.65 each
|Grades PK-2| Jellybean Jamboree brings different life-skill topics to the world of the very young child. The topics are presented in six units, and young children associate these important topics with their jellybean counterparts. Each unit contains short, to-the-point lessons followed by fun-to-do activity sheets.
Children will delight as:
- Angry Arlene, The Grumpy Red Jellybean teaches them to identify their anger points and handle anger in an acceptable manner.
- Emotional Eugene, The Feeling Blue Jellybean examines the emotions of happiness, sadness, hurt, and everyday feelings.
- Decision-Making Dean, The Problem-Solving Orange Jellybean delves into the pros and cons of problem-solving and the consequences associated with each.
- Me, Maureen, The Self-Knowing Lavender Jellybean provides them with the opportunity to examine their strengths and develop more self-confidence.
- Friendly Francine, The Neighborly Pink Jellybean helps them realize what it takes to be a good friend.
- Ornery Ordean, The Misbehaving Green Jellybean explains why misbehaviors such as cheating, lying, stealing, and interrupting make children lose friends.
Each topic may be taught as a unit or individual lessons may be selected for presentation. Includes ASCA standards for the units and CD for easy reproduction of the handouts.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!