Journeys to Jobs with CD
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $30.55 each
|Grades 3-5| What do you want to be when you grow up? Kids are frequently asked this question. Journeys to Jobs emphasizes the importance of interests and abilities while making career decisions. These interests and abilities often change as children grow into adults. This informative and exciting program includes:
- Original Story: A story of 12 children and how their hobbies and interests influenced their final job choices.
- Career Clusters: Each career is related to a cluster.
- Lesson Plans: The four lesson plans may be taught as independent lessons or as a career-awareness unit. The first lesson utilizes the story, while the remaining lessons emphasize decision-making, the comparison between a student of the month and an employee of the month, and homework being one part of a student’s job.
- Motivating Activities And Reproducible Activity Sheets: Used independently or as the story is read, Journeys To Jobs includes fun activities and reproducible activity sheets for each career included in the story. In addition, there are extra supplementary career-oriented activity sheets and interest inventory activity sheets.
- ASCA Standards
The included CD features PDF files of the reproducible pages. PC/Mac. PDFs are level 1 Whiteboard compatible.
Posted by Unknown on Sep 19th 2016
I will pick and choose ideas from this book for 3rd graders. Nothing really grabs me.