|Grades K-2| Anger-control bingo for young children.This program is designed to introduce and reinforce the use of anger-control skills for students in Kindergarten through second grade.
The methodology presented for these young students is games, puzzles, and role-playing situations. Applicable for early readers and non-readers alike. A preventative program for a pertinent topic in today’s society. The game includes:
- 30 Managing-Anger (M A D) Bingo Boards
- Managing-Anger (M A D) Bingo Calling Cards
- Managing-Anger (M A D) Bingo Checklist
- Descriptions of Role-Playing Situations
- Anger-Control Card Game
- Choose The Right Way Maze
- Make Sure It’s Worth It (Writing Activity)
- Let It Go Game
- Control Your Anger! (Reproducible Poster)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed