Digital Download: Grades 5-9
Classroom guidance lessons provide students with support, present relevant information, and teach essential life-skills. And along with providing support, the counselor receives the benefit of building relationships with students.
This motivating and effective lesson for Grades 5-9 on Encouraging Empathy is designed to help make your counseling job easier:
- to have students identify feelings associated with specific situations
- to have students problem solve ways to help others in specific situations
- to have students demonstrate ways to show empathy
- Lesson instructions
- 1 printable activity sheet
- 2 printable mini posters
Plus two BONUS review activities!
- Empathy Bingo-KIND
- Encouraging Empathy Powerpoint™ Quiz Show (Requires the ability to run a Powerpoint™ .ppsx show)
The printed book, More Classroom Guidance From A to Z, featuring 26 lessons will be available summer 2020.
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 9.75 MB, PDF files & .ppsx file/.zip packaged
|For use with||Classrooms
|Page Count||8 + 2 posters, activity sheet, bingo game, & Powerpoint™ Quiz Show
|Author||Becky Kirby, M.Ed.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!