Digital Download: Grades 5-9
Classroom guidance lessons provide students with support, present relevant information, and teach essential life-skills. And along with providing support, the counselor receives the benefit of building relationships with students.
This motivating and effective lesson for Grades 5-9 on Growing Gratitude is designed to help make your counseling job easier:
- to have students explore what it means to be grateful
- to have students identify things for which they are grateful
- Lesson instructions
- 1 printable Grow Gratitude handout
- 3 Gratitude Quotes Mini Posters
- 3 Gratitude Classroom Mini Posters
Plus four BONUS review activities!
- Gratitude Bingo-GROW
- Gratitude Jar Ideas
- Printable Gratitude Cube Template: After making the paper cubes, group members take turns tossing their cubes and answering the question or responding to the statement on the top of the cube.
- Gratitude Wheel Powerpoint™: Students spin the wheel, then complete the sentence prompt. (Requires the ability to run a Powerpoint™ .ppsx show)
The printed book, More Classroom Guidance From A to Z, featuring 26 lessons will be available summer 2020.
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 5.10 MB, PDF files & .ppsx file/.zip packaged
|For use with||Classrooms
|Page Count||9 + 6 posters, activity sheet, bingo game, & Powerpoint™ Wheel
|Author||Becky Kirby, M.Ed.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!