Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades K-3| Froggy’s back with more of the stories and activities that have made this an enormously popular series for young children. In this book, the ever-mischievous Froggy learns lessons on: consideration, feelings, arguing and fighting, sharing, bossiness, and playing too roughly. Each topic can be presented either as a story or puppet play and followed through with discussion questions and a variety of activities. Each unit includes:
- An introduction that explains the purpose of the unit, the materials needed, and directions for the follow-up activity sheets
- Lesson presentation directions
- An original story
- A puppet show presentation
- Discussion questions
- Reproducible activity sheets
Each topic includes material for more than one session. However, the topic may be completed in one session by not using all of the follow-up activities.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed