Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 1000 and pay only $33.25 each
|Grades 6-12| Our children need to be prepared for social, behavioral, and academic success in a world different from ours. Our Future Generation is a research-based book that challenges students in Grades 6-12 to evaluate their social skills, behavioral skills, and character traits. Each of the 100+ activities includes a complete lesson plan and, if appropriate, reproducible activity sheets. The lessons include activities based on large- and small-group discussions, games, personal insights, interactive activities, and much more. Students will:
- Examine peer pressure through The Price of Being Cool
- Build resiliency skills with Bouncing Back, Not Lying Flat
- Develop self-acceptance as they work through Comparisons Can be Dangerous
- Work together for a common goal with Beach Ball Boogie
This collection of activities puts at facilitators’ fingertips interesting, stimulating, and educational lessons that will help prepare students for the world of their future. Includes ASCA Standards. The CD provides PDF files of all the reproducible pages. PDFs on CD are level 1 Whiteboard Compatible.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed