Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $28.75 each
|Grades K-4| Loaded with over 150 reproducible pages, this all-inclusive book will provide educators with hours of fun-to-do pertinent activities. Pickle Packet II is a compilation of new pickle ideas that have been created since the first Pickle Packet was introduced 15 years ago. Used by thousands of counselors, the Pickle Packet theme has successfully motivated and taught elementary school children about feelings and behaviors. This new book includes not only more lessons and activities on the original themes, but also new sections that make this the most complete Pickle Packet ever published.
Young children love the life is like a pickle, sometimes it’s sweet, sometimes it’s sour theme and have fun learning the message each activity presents. Tips and suggestions for parents are also included with a section of reproducible ideas on a variety of subjects from behavior to leisure activities. Includes:
- Literature 16 original stories with activities
- Activities for topics such as feelings, anger management, conflict resolution, character education, manners, tattling, drug/alcohol education, divorce, and much more
- Career education
- Integrating math and literacy
- Vocabulary activities
- Parent involvement
- Easy-to-use sample lessons on: Career education, Tattling/Reporting, Anger management, Feelings, Bullying, Character education, Tolerance, Conflict resolution, Manners
- Topical index
Facilitators will find the 24 sample lessons and topical index makes this the easiest Pickle Packet ever to use. Includes CD with PDFs of the reproducible pages.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!