|Grades K-5| Great stories! Great puppets! Great sing-along songs! Help your kids explore six essential character virtues with the Popcorn Park Puppets. In each video the puppets become entangled in problems that require them to sort out right from wrong. With a little help from Socrates and his female counterpart, Diotima, they learn to ask the right questions and do the right things. Complete with inspiring songs and delightful humor, these videos provide a fun way to engage your students in thinking, talking, and writing about the kinds of people they want to be.
Each volume in the series is approximately 25 minutes in length. A printable teaching guide is included on each DVD, providing discussion questions, writing assignments, and group learning activities. Close captioned. Parents’ Choice Award Winner. English and Spanish verisons included.
The set includes:
- Volume 1: The Six Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness
- Volume 2: The Six Pillars of Character: Respect
- Volume 3: The Six Pillars of Character: Resposibility
- Volume 4: The Six Pillars of Character: Fairness
- Volume 5: The Six Pillars of Character: Caring
- Volume 6: The Six Pillars of Character: Citizenship
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!