Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $28.75 each
|Expected ship date is Late April 2021|
|Grades K-8| This follow-up to the very popular STEAM for the School Counselor, features a variety of engaging and fun activities that promote project- and problem-based learning. Students usually work in groups that are given a task or project to complete cooperatively. While working together, they build teamwork and problem-solving skills, research and form ideas, and practice presentation, collaboration, and communication.
More STEAM for the School Counselor is based on the premise that the majority of 21st century careers will require Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. Today’s students, more than any previous generation, will be challenged to solve problems, gather and evaluate information, and cultivate new technologies.
The program offers 50 activities including:
Science in Counseling Activities
- Illusion and Perception
- A Successful Orbit
- Right- and Left-Brain Confusion
- Succeeding Despite Resistance plus six more!
Technology in Counseling Activities
- Binary Bracelets
- QR Code Scavenger Hunt
- Friendship Stop Motion Movie
- Kindness Digital Poster plus six more!
Engineering in Counseling Activities
- 3D Respectful Robot
- Playful Pasta Structure
- Positive Pyramid Challenge
- Innovation Station plus six more!
Art in Counseling Activities
- Mindful Yarn Mandala
- Colors of Diversity CD
- Bumper to Bumper Peer Pressure
- I CAN Can plus six more!
Mathematics in Counseling Activities
- Cooperation Craft Sticks
- On Top of Math Pinwheel
- Focus on Fibonacci
- Math is a Mystery–NOT! plus six more!
Each STEAM activity includes:
- Themes and suggested grade levels.
- Simple and clear directions.
- Materials list.
- Digital content when required.
- Suggestions for optional short informational or instructional YouTube videos (for many of the lessons).
- Processing questions that allow you to discuss the activity with your students from a school counselor’s perspective.
More STEAM for the School Counselor allows professional school counselors to quickly and effectively integrate the activities into their work with students, small-group activities, or core curriculum lesson plans. Many of the activities suggest that the students work in small groups, but most of the activities can be adapted for use with pairs of students or, in some cases, with individuals.
Includes digital content link. Digital contents includes all the reproducible pages in PDF format.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!