Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 5-9| 60 creative lessons for Grades 5-9! In today’s world, children and adolescents are faced with many challenges, and dealing with these challenges requires resiliency. Developed by a former Ohio school counselor, this book contains 60 activity-based lessons that teach children the techniques necessary to rebound and recover from difficult or challenging situations. The book is divided into seven sections:
- Part 1: Emotions and Self-Awareness
- Part 2: Changing Thoughts and Impulse Control
- Part 3: Managing Stress and Mindfulness
- Part 4: Communication and Problem Solving
- Part 5: Believe in Yourself
- Part 6: Support, Resources, and Embracing Change
- Part 7: Review Games and Activities
Each section offers a selection of creative, easy-to-present activities that will help students to gain confidence and develop this important life skill.
In addition, the program includes ASCA standards, pre/post tests, and a CD-ROM that allows the user to easily print the reproducible worksheets/pages.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!