Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 3-6| It's important to do things that make you feel comfortable and safe; sometimes that means having to say no. When you do you'll feel better about yourself, it's called pride. Young students are taught to say no with confidence and stand firm. They don't have to compromise with someone creating an unsafe situation. When you feel like you or someone you know is in danger, it's important to say no and give your reasons for saying no. If necessary, get an adult to help. Even if you say yes at first it's never to late to change your mind.
At the end of this program students will learn the following:
- Saying No with confidence and standing up for yourself makes you feel proud.
- Say No in a firm but positive voice without yelling or shouting.
- Everyone has the right to act in their own best interest.
- It's okay to change your mind and not do something again just because you've done it before.
- Tell an adult you trust if you or someone else is in danger.
Includes a the DVD plus a complete lesson plan on CD-Rom. Run time: 15 minutes
CLICK ON THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN TO START OR STOP THE VIDEO
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!