Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 6-12| These 16 reproducible self-scoring inventories are designed to help middle and high school students explore their personal qualities, skills, values, and attitudes relating to career planning, studying, and learning. Each instrument has been redesigned for ease in scoring and interpretation.
The following instruments are included:
- Career Planning Questionnaire
- Occupational Orientation Matrix
- What Are Your Occupational Values?
- Data, People, Things Occupational Survey
- Internal vs. External Occupational Orientation Survey
- Problem Solving Style
- Parents Relationship Scale
- Who Am I?
- Job Seeking Attitude Scale
- How Do You Study?
- What Is Your Studying Attitude Quotient?
- How Do You Learn
- What Do You Think?
- Communication Orientation Scale
- Self-Sufficiency Scale
- Student Self-Esteem Scale
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!