Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 7-12| Sexting is a combination of sex and text messaging. Junior High and High School students demonstrate the threat of "sexted" sexually explicit or suggestive photographs, messages and videos. Real life scenarios are presented along with the resulting consequences affecting a teenager's personal, social and future life. Follow students through a variety of sexting situations stemming from careless fun to cyberbullying along with their painful effects. Includes a DVD and a CD-Rom with a complete lesson plan. Run time: 30 minutes.
Video program plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources
- Addresses the threat of sending sexual cyber content, and the irreversible consequences
- Covers present social issues that result from modern day technology
- Content written and reviewed by a team of professionals, including counselors, psychologists and educators
- Includes Full Public Performance Rights
- Same quality video content and extensive ancillary material as our award-winning Teaching Systems programs
CLICK ON THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN TO START OR STOP THE VIDEO
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!