|Grades K-6| These highly interactive lessons teach, reinforce, and apply the success skills of good character to real life situations. They will work on computers and with interactive whiteboards such as SMART™ Boards & Promethean™ Boards. Each sports-themed lesson utilizes an encouraging game that relates the lesson to a success skill. Each skill is defined and insights are provided to help students understand it. Then examples are provided showing each skill in action. Further, engaging, interactive activities are provided to reinforce each concept and to guide the students in applying each skill to their own lives. This product includes a CD-ROM of interactive lessons which also contains a facilitator’s lesson plan and follow-up reproducibles. Also included on the CD: 9 color posters in pdf format that you may print for visual reinforcement as well as coloring sheets for the students.
- Hit a Homerun with RESPECT (Baseball)
- Score with Being RESPONSIBLE(Basketball)
- Move to the Next Level with BeingTHANKFUL (Video Game)
- You’re in the Winner’s Circle When You AreCARING (Horse Race)
- Touchdown with SELF-DISCIPLINE(Football)
- Serve Up Success by BeingCOOPERATIVE (Volleyball)
- HONESTY is the Best Policy (Game of Tag)
- Go for the Gold: Be a GOOD CITIZEN (The Olympic Games)
- Kick It With COURAGE (Soccer)
- A Day in the Life of a Student ...applying theSUCCESS SKILLS (Summary)
BUY ANY 5 "SMART" GUIDANCE CDs (MIX AND MATCH) ON A SINGLE ORDER/PO AND SAVE 10%
(Discount will be shown in your cart.)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!