Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 2-3| A Curriculum for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning - Developed over three decades of implementation in a wide range of schools, this research-validated curriculum focuses on teaching students to be reflective, nonimpulsive, and responsible decision makers and problem solvers—while emphasizing essential literacy skills. It is ideal for classroom use and can be adapted for small-group settings.
The program uses a variety of cooperative learning methods, including small-group brainstorming, problem-solving, and role-playing activities. Students learn skills such as self-control, listening, respectful communication, giving and receiving help, and working cooperatively and fairly in groups. The manual and accompanying CD include numerous reproducible worksheets.
SDM/SPS influences student behavior, academic learning, and social and emotional life. It promotes a multicultural perspective by building group cohesion, acceptance of differences, and the ability to understand different points of view.
SDM/SPS has been recognized as:
- an Exemplary Evidence-Based Social-Emotional Learning Program by CASEL (Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning)
- a Statewide Model Program for Substance Abuse Prevention by the New Jersey State Department of Education
- a Promising Program by the Expert Panel, U.S. Department of Education Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- an Exemplary Evidence-Based, School-Based Learning Program by NASP (the National Association of School Psychologists)
Separate volumes of the SDM/SPS curriculum are available for grades K-1 and 4–5.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!