Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 3-5| This comprehensive 9-lesson program will help the bullies understand their actions and how others feel about the way they behave. Prepare children now for dealing with a problem that affects all children in one way or another either as being a victim, bystander, or the bully.The program includes:
- Lesson plans: Detailed plans for each lesson.
- Stories: Stories about bullies who tattle, push others around, form cliques, tease, can’t accept differences, are jealous, are prejudiced, and lack compassion.
- Analytical examination: Students examine each situation from the viewpoint of the bully, victim, and bystanders.
- Role-plays: Students role-play the way to handle a difficult bullying situation.
- Reproducible activity sheets.
The CD includes black and white PDF files of the lesson book’s reproducible stories and activity pages and five printable 11 X 17 posters. Level 1 Whiteboard compatible.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!