Digital Download Grades K-2
Toni was a dog who was really, really mean. She loved to pick on others and beat them up.
In order to get other dogs to do things with her, she would threaten to bite them or punish them by locking them in a doghouse.
She thought threats and punishments would force them to be her friends. But she really didn’t have any friends.
She was a bully.
In this lesson, children will learn that bullies are unhappy and often have secret reasons for behaving the way they do, and that how they react to bullying might help to change the way the bully behaves.
Children personalize each page by answering comprehension questions and coloring. Each child may take his/her completed book home to share with family members.
Toni the Bully includes:
- Full color version of the story
- Coloring-book version of the story for students to color and personalize
- Reproducible activity sheets (black & white):
- How To Stop A Bully (Reproducible Mini Poster)
- Dealing With Bully Behaviors Game Board (Includes color version)
- Dealing With Bully Behaviors Cards
- PLUS 11" x 17" printable color poster
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 11.35 MB, PDF file, .zip packaged
|For use with||Small Groups, Classrooms|
|Page Count||23 pages, 11 x 8.5""
|Author||Melinda Saenz Villegas|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!