Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 1000 and pay only $20.65 each
|Grades K-2| Storytelling Guidance II book now comes with a CD that includes color PDF files of all the stories to present on your IWB or computer, plus PDF files of the reproducible pages and five printable 11 X 17 color posters. Each book features five clever reproducible short stories that give young children the opportunity to learn about important life-skills and personalize each page with answers to comprehension questions and coloring. Each child may take his/her completed book home to share with family members. These coloring-book style stories provide educators with lessons in reading, language arts, vocabulary development, and affective education. Also included are supplementary activities and ASCA standards met for each story.
Storytelling Guidance II stories:
- Quinton’s Bad Words (Using bad language)
- The Rainbow (The value of cooperation)
- Terry’s Old Clothes (Not judging by appearances)
- Kind Kurt (Kindness pays)
- Using Kind Words (Saying nice things to others)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!