Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $22.45 each
Bad words aren’t so bad if you keep them inside.
But once they come out, they have nowhere to hide.
They ring heavy in ears that hear them all day.
And listeners may decide to repeat them some way.
Each book features five clever reproducible short stories that give young children the opportunity to learn about important life-skills and personalize each page with answers to comprehension questions and coloring. Each child may take his/her completed book home to share with family members. These coloring-book style stories provide educators with lessons in reading, language arts, vocabulary development, and affective education. Also included are supplementary activities and ASCA standards met for each story.
Storytelling Guidance II stories:
- Quinton’s Bad Words (Using bad language)
- The Rainbow (The value of cooperation)
- Terry’s Old Clothes (Not judging by appearances)
- Kind Kurt (Kindness pays)
- Using Kind Words (Saying nice things to others)
- Color PDF version of each story
- Reproducible coloring-book version of each story for students to color and personalize
- Reproducible activity sheets
- PLUS five 11" x 17" printable posters
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!