The Character Chronicles: Set of 6 DVDs
|Grades 4-8| The Character Chronicles brings character education alive for upper elementary and middle school students. Presented from the points of view of six middle school video bloggers, this series explores The Six Pillars of Character through the thoughts and personal experiences of young people throughout the U.S. The series contains a variety of entertaining and provocative elements including inspiring documentaries, humorous vignettes, and insightful teen discussions about each of the pillars. These compelling chronicles sparkle with a hip, modern, energetic style that appeals to young viewers.
Each volume in the series is approximately 25 minutes in length. A printable teaching guide is included on each DVD, providing discussion questions, writing assignments, and follow-up activities that support the lesson. Close captioned.
The set includes:
- Volume 1: The Character Chronicles: The Trust Connection
- Volume 2: The Character Chronicles: The Respect Connection
- Volume 3: The Character Chronicles: The Resposibility Connection
- Volume 4: The Character Chronicles: The Fairness Connection
- Volume 5: The Character Chronicles: The Caring Connection
- Volume 6: The Character Chronicles: The Citizenship Connection
ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTER DVD SERIES OUT THERE!
Posted by Unknown on Sep 5th 2016
I have been showing this series to teenagers for many years now. I am a counselor in a junior high and give lessons to students. These DVDs are done in the form of a blog and are just the right length to keep kids' attention. The values they teach will always be appropriate and relevant. Also, the actors in the videos represent all races and thus they are relevant to all. There is humor and respect. The kids love them.