Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Adults - Grades K-12| Obtaining a new position can be both exciting and overwhelming. The Mechanics of School Counseling Workbook is designed to shorten and moderate the learning curve by providing specific questions to ask in your new setting, reducing your legwork and maximizing your direct involvement with students and parents. Examples include:
- Building and District Personnel - Can I locate the key people with whom I will interact?
- Special Education - What is our state/district process, and with whom will I collaborate?
- Recordkeeping - Are there uniform procedures and documents we use for student evaluation?
- Transportation - How are services provided in the district, and what are the limits of which I should be aware?
- Technology - Are there specific software pieces on which I need training and assistance?
When you utilize The Mechanics of School Counseling Workbook fully, you should have a wealth of current, relevant and important information at your disposal to assist your students, parents, teachers, colleagues, administrators and community.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!