Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $38.69 each
|Grades K-12| Setting Expectations and Building Positive Behavior (Revised & Updated Edition)
PBIS (positive behavioral interventions and supports) is the most important tool educators have to deal with disruptive student behaviors. This revised and updated handbook provides detailed guidelines for implementing and sustaining PBIS for schools and teams.
New in this edition:
- a chapter addressing inequity and bias in behavior referrals and discipline
- information about the tiered fidelity inventory (TFI) to evaluate adherence to PBIS practices
- review of data collection methods and approaches to problem-solving
- new research on sustainability
- guidance on aligning with Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS)
Positive school climates are not achieved through expulsions, suspensions, or detentions, but instead through collective analysis and data-driven decision-making. Downloadable digital content offers a PDF presentation to aid staff buy-in and customizable forms to help manage data and assess progress with ease.
Audience: K–12 PBIS coaches and team members, including special educators, teachers, paraprofessionals, school psychologists, social workers, counselors, administrators, parents, and other school staff members
Digital Content: Includes a PDF presentation and customizable forms from the book.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!