Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $35.05 each
|Grades 6-9| Developed by middle school counselors with 48 years of combined experience in the counseling field, this all–inclusive book is the result of programs they have created, implemented, and field-tested. The handbook includes:
- The Learning Community (an advisor/advisee all-school program): Includes all-school activities and other ways to start and run the program.
- Activities to Use in Groups Students will immediately respond to Marbles and Tubes, Gridlock, and the 10 other group activities.
- Group Curriculums Includes ways to set up and run groups and everything you need to facilitate groups on friendship, family concerns, and decision-making as well as groups for superstars (students who want to go above and beyond in preparing for their future) and gifted and talented students. Each group includes a pre/post test.
- Rocks (Recognizing Our Committed Kids Support Groups) This program is for kids committed to being drug-free.
- Conferencing This meaningful communication program involves parents, eighth-grade students, and counselors.
- Special Days These breaks in routine energize students with college tours, career day, and mini-courses.
- What Should I Do If…? Provides information on ways to handle suspected child abuse, eating disorders, and self-mutilation.
Includes ASCA standards and CD for easy reproduction of the handouts.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed