|Grades 1-6| Players will learn to develop new coping skills to help them deal with the common problems that occur after a separation or divorce.
- Teach children new coping skills
- Challenge players to find creative solutions to problems
- For 2-4 players
- Ages: 6-12
As players go around the colorful board they flip their playing pieces upside down. To turn them right side up, they have to learn new coping and communication skills. Children are also challenged to think of creative ways to solve the problems that typically come with divorce and to express positive feelings about themselves and their future.
- Game Board
- 6 Pawns
- 12 Stands
- 24 Question Cards (help children express their feelings about the divorce.)
- 24 Idea Cards (help children become more self-reliant.)
- 24 Upside Down Cards (help children learn and practice new problem-solving and coping skills related to divorce.)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed