|Grades 3-12| Players learn important life-skills while trying to keep the stack of blocks from falling over. When used in a group setting, Totika offers kids a place to connect with one another, share strengths and achievements, and reinforce each other's efforts to succeed.
The Totika Ten Set includes 48 colored blocks and TEN decks of question cards, each containing of 48 cards with 150-196 questions, scenarios, prompts and sentence completion. The card decks include the ALL NEW Anger, Bullying and Resilience card decks along with the Self Esteem, Life Skills, Junior Principles & Values, Divorce, Teen-Adult Principles & Values, and Icebreaker card decks. Also, a Blank card deck is included, which is pencil erasable and allows facilitators or players to write questions about any topic! The Teen-Adult deck is appropriate for ages 13 and up and all other decks are suitable for ages 8 to adult. Totika may be played with two or more players.
- SELF ESTEEM DECK – promotes discussions about self-confidence, setting and achieving goals, role models, motivation, and personal success.
- ANGER DECK – promotes discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving anger.
- BULLYING DECK – promotes discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving bullying.
- RESILIENCE DECK – promotes discussions about stress, problem-solving, feelings, healthy friendships and a positive self-concept and outlook
- LIFE SKILLS DECK – promotes social skills, coping strategies, critical-thinking and sound decision-making abilities.
- DIVORCE DECK – discussion-provoking therapeutic questions relating to divorce.
- JUNIOR PRINCIPLES & VALUES DECK – promotes moral development and civility intended for children but appropriate for teens and adults too.
- ICEBREAKER DECK – allows players to get to know one another during play, build rapport with the facilitator and experience the Totika game.
- TEEN-ADULT PRINCIPLES & VALUES DECK – promotes character development, social awareness and civility with challenging questions for ages 13 and up.
- BLANK CARD DECK – create the perfect set of questions for any group!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!