|Grades 3-12| Players learn important life-skills while trying to keep the stack of blocks from falling over. When used in a group setting, Totika offers kids a place to connect with one another, share strengths and achievements, and reinforce each other's efforts to succeed.
Includes 48 colored blocks and FIVE DECKS of question cards, each containing of 48 cards and over 150 questions. The card decks include Ice Breaker, Self Esteem, Junior Principles Values and Beliefs, Teen-Adult Principles Values and Beliefs, Life Skills, and Divorce. Totika games are suitable for two or more players, ages 8 to adult.
- SELF ESTEEM DECK – promotes discussions about self-confidence, setting and achieving goals, role models, motivation, and personal success.
- LIFE SKILLS DECK – promotes social skills, coping strategies, critical-thinking and sound decision-making abilities.
- JUNIOR PRINCIPLES & VALUES DECK – promotes character development and civility intended for children but appropriate for teens and adults too.
- ICEBREAKER DECK – allows players to get to know one another during play, build rapport with the facilitator and experience the Totika game.
- TEEN-ADULT PRINCIPLES & VALUES DECK – promotes character development, social awareness and civility with challenging questions. Questions on the Teen-Adult card deck are more challenging and not appropriate for players under 13 years of age.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!