Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades K-6| Boys’ emotions are too often overlooked. Told from early childhood to “man up” or assured they’re “tougher than” any insult or injury, boys have traditionally been socialized in ways that stifle emotional development. As they grow older, this impairs their ability to express their true feelings. Tough Enough To Cry gives counselors and therapists the tools they need to understand and remediate issues that boys deal with in everyday life. This valuable resource discusses 50 human emotions and appropriate ways to handle each of them. Tough Enough To Cry includes:
- A 10-step format for presenting each of the 50 lessons
- My Feelings Have Faces illustrated chart
- Three pre-screening charts to help facilitators identify feelings that must be addressed
- Group counseling topics to be used with the 10 concerns most common among boys
- Emotional profiles to help students in Grades K-2 and 3-6 better understand their emotions
- Daily emotional warm-ups that enable classroom teachers to use the program
- ASCA Standards
This all-inclusive research-based program gives facilitators the tools they need to identify and respond to boys’ feelings. Includes CD with color PDFs of all reproducible pages.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!