Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $13.45 each
|Grades K-12|In 15-Minute Focus: Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences, Dr. Melissa Louvar Reeves gives counselors and educators a primer on how to support students who have experienced trauma.
Trauma interferes with the executive functions required to be successful in the classroom; and it impacts our ability to trust our environment and others. In this book, Reeves explains trauma and the overlap with anxiety, and provides understanding for behaviors associated with trauma and why they occur, along with a variety of strategies for school mental health professionals, educators, and administrators.
What you’ll get:
- Identification of the different types of stress and symptoms that accompany trauma exposure
- Explanation of commonalities between externalizing disorders and trauma and stressor related disorders
- Practical strategies for school mental health professionals, educators, administrators, and parents
- Curated list of resources, including organizations, training, curriculum, books, and more!
This guide will provide school counselors, educators, and administrators with an increased understanding regarding trauma and effective interventions to provide better supports that facilitate growth and achievement in all areas of life.
- ANXIETY: Worry, Stress, and Fear (15-Minute Focus Series)
- GRIEF: Processing and Recovery (15-Minute Focus Series)
- SUICIDE: Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention (15-Minute Focus Series)
- 15-Minute Counseling Techniques that Work
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!