|Expected ship date is early March 2021|
|Grades 1-7| PRE-ORDER & SAVE! New from Daniel A.Alvarez M.Ed, LPC, CSC, the author of Using the Art of Origami in School Counseling!
Using Art-based Lessons & Activities In School Counseling: 40 Complete SEL Lesson Plans with Art Activities Plus Engaging Extras for Grades 1-7 offers creative, art-based activities that will help students to express their emotions; build self-esteem and self-awareness; deal with stress-related and anger-related issues; and develop a positive attitude, resiliency, perseverance, and grit. And, for many students, just doing art activities and creating crafts with their hands is fun and engaging and improves their attention span.
Using Art-based Lessons & Activities in School Counseling is divided into eight sections. Each section offers a complete lesson plan, discussions and/or activities, an art activity, and downloadable digital reproducibles if required.
THE SECTIONS ARE:
- Using the Art of Doodling in School Counseling
- Using Postcards & Comic Strip Art in School Counseling
- Using Silhouette & Collage Art in School Counseling
- Using Paper Art in School Counseling
- Using Watercolor & Acrylic Paints in School Counseling
- Using Markers, Crayons, & Pencils in School Counseling
- Using Simple Craft Materials in School Counseling
- Using Clay, Stones, & Legos™ in School Counseling
Each section also offers three or more Engaging Extras! to use with one or more students.
Empathy & Kindness
Perseverance & Grit
Positive Character Traits
Positive Support Systems
Setting & Achieving Goals
Build rapport with your students and give them an opportunity to learn, open up, and relax!
Includes Digital Link: Downloadable digital content includes level 1 Whiteboard compatible PDF files of all the reproducible pages.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!