Digital Download Grades 6-9
Includes 8 easy-to-present, fun small-group activities:
- Best/Worst (Purpose: To help students express their feelings about given situations) The Best And The Worst Reproducible Sheet
- Cube ((Purpose: To allow the counselor to get the know students better and to have students share their feelings)
- Family Picture (Purpose: To enable the counselor to learn more about a student and his/her family dynamics) Feeling Words Reproducible Sheet
- Grief Letter/Journal (Purpose: To show students you care about their loss) Grief Letter
- Jellyroll Hug (Purpose: To build group cohesion )
- Memory Box (Purpose: To teach students to recognize positive traits in others)
- Stress Ball (Purpose: To have the students make a stress-management tool )
- Puzzles (Purpose: To involve students in a cooperative group activity) Puzzle Templates
Print version of entire book is also available: Ways to Amaze & Engage Middle School Students with CD
eBooks and eLessons are non-returnable.
|Format||Digital Download - 12 MB, PDF files, zip packaged
|For use with||Small Groups
|Page Count||23 pages, 8.5 x 11
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!