Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 4-8| A Self-Exploration Booklet to Help Children Identify and Manage Things in Their Lives That Are Causing Stress and Anxiety - All children worry at times, and some may worry more than others. This book’s purpose is to provide ideas and techniques for helping children to better cope with these situations. As children complete their self-exploration book they will:
- Identify situations that cause them to worry
- Explore the feelings they experience when worried
- Identify their personal support system and where to get help
- Learn about rational worries such as grades, bullying, and health
- Explore ways to worry less and develop a plan to overcome worrying
- Learn about irrational worries such as sharks, spiders, and falling
Select the pages that are pertinent for your particular age group. When the students have completed their booklets, they can be sent home for the parents to read.Includes ASCA Standards and a pre- post-test plus a CD which allows the user to quickly reproduce the student workbook in black and white or in color. PDFs on CD are level 1 Whiteboard Compatible.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!