Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and get 10% off
|Grades 3-5| Elementary students must understand at a young age the harmful effects drugs and alcohol have on their body. Presented as an early education drug prevention and health program, young viewers will understand the connection between respecting their body and how drug use can harm it.
Topics include how the body works, and the effects of medicines, nicotine, alcohol and marijuana on the body.
- Video program plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources
- Identifies the harm in taking medicine not prescribed by a trusted adult or doctor
- Content written and reviewed by a team of professionals, including counselors, psychologists and educators
- Includes Full Public Performance Rights
Includes a the DVD plus a complete lesson plan on CD-Rom. Run time: 13 minutes
CLICK ON THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN TO START OR STOP THE VIDEO
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!