Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $38.65 each
|Grades 1 and up| Brain Mates is a fun and engaging activity to help children and teens identify, explore, and gain control over different parts of their cognition and thinking patterns. The eight Brain Mates represent different parts of human thinking, both positive and negative. Suitable for most clients, Brain Mates can be especially helpful with children and adolescents who struggle with self-esteem, behavior, anxiety, anger, negative thinking patterns, trauma reactions, or inflexibility. Suitable for children, adolescents, and young adults.
- 8 Brain Meet Me Cards
- 1 Blank Brain Meet Me Card
- 8 Question Cards for each brain
- 12 Blank Brain Question Cards
- Suggested Activities
- Share a time when you used Flex Brain.
- Think of a time you were recently upset. Now use Smart Brain to put those feelings into words and practice asking for help.
- Make a list of three calm down skills that Power Brain can use when needed.
- In a kind, confident voice, practice using Power Brain to talk back to a problematic Brain Mate.
- What are your Angry Brain’s favorite things to get mad about?
- Share a time Stuck Brain had a hard time letting go of an idea or plan.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!