|Grades 5-8| Children Surviving In A World Of Violence is a violence prevention manual that includes 35 lessons. It addresses:
- 7 lessons on the meaning, forms, and causes, of violence plus the impact of the media and violence, and the meaning of juvenile crime.
- 3 lessons on families, the importance of their rules and values.
- 5 lessons on anger management.
- 3 lessons on conflict resolution.
- 5 lessons on safe surroundings, the people and places including a lesson on everyone and everything has a right to live.
- 3 lessons on potentially destructive behaviors.
- 5 lessons on constructive behaviors.
- 4 lessons on self-awareness.
This book can be presented in its entirety, or facilitators can design their own programs by using selected lessons. Each lesson has reproducible information for students and a comprehension section which enables students to reiterate the knowledge they have learned and include personal observations.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!