|Grades K-5| SAVE $6.60 Freddie the Fly is known for buzzing about! He loves to talk and talk and occasionally forgets to listen. He struggles with understanding that, sometimes, people don't always say what they mean and that it is important to think before you speak. These six colorful stories help teach students in grades K through 5 very valuable but sometimes difficult lessons!
- Freddie the Fly: Motormouth - A Story About Learning to Listen
- Freddie the Fly: Connecting the Dots - A Story About Learning to Read Social Cues
- Freddie the Fly: Bee On, Buzz Off - A Story About Learning to Focus and Stay on Task
- Freddie and Friends: Becoming Unstuck - A Story About Letting Go of Your Worry Bug
- Freddie the Fly: Truth or Care - A Story About Honesty, Caring, and Using Your Social Filter
- Freddie and Friends: Bugging Out - A Story About Learning to Keep Small Problems Small
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!